Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Journal Entry: August 5, 2009

I spent most of yesterday feeling sickly again -- transparent, as I said last week. I got home from work and went to the room and crashed. T-- woke me up around 6:30 for dinner, and then afterward I went to the office to play some Fallout while T-- watched Pride and Prejudice again.

A little after nine I went to bed to read, and got through a couple chapters before T-- got tired and turned off her lamp, but I found myself entirely unable to sleep. My mind was racing, and after laying there in the dark for half an hour I got up and went to my office. I read some, I played some Fallout, and I finally went back to bed after midnight, but I still couldn't fall asleep.

It was a restless night, and now I've got another day of being see-through.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

1 comment:

thegermanygirl said...

Being see-through must make shaving awfully difficult.



Seriously, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. :o/