Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Journal Entry: August 4, 2009

Last night I came home from work and played with AB instead of working out. Partly that was because I'm such an awesome dad, but mostly it was because we had uncertain plans for the evening that could have started as early as 5:30.

Specifically, we expected D--'s mom to stop by on her way back to Wichita, and maybe or maybe not have dinner with us. D-- called sometime before six and told us she'd decided to just go on home, but he offered to bring us dinner anyway, and showed up a little bit later with Little Caesar's.

I spent most of the rest of the evening half-heartedly reading The Darkness that Comes Before while we watched Elf and Dude, Where's My Car?

I know, I know, but it was better than it sounds. Actually, it was a really pleasant evening.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: