Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Journal Entry: August 11, 2009

Yesterday after I got home I worked out for an hour before dinner. T-- made a delicious Mexican casserole, then we watched new episodes of Leverage and Psych while AB played with puzzles.

Before we got started on the TV shows, I dug out the Tech Writing Handbook that Gail has been using for the last couple years, so I divided my time between that and the TV, trying to figure out if I can use it for my class this fall. I'll need to look more closely at her syllabus before I can say for sure, but it's certainly a cool resource.

Anyway, a bit before nine my little sister showed up to take T-- to see Julie and Julia, leaving me to put AB to bed. That was a little bit of a battle, and when she finally went to bed I went to the office and chatted with D-- for a half hour or so, and then I went to bed, too.

So, all told, an evening quickly lost. Then I was up at six and out the door while T-- was still in bed, so I haven't had a chance to find out if she enjoyed the movie. I know she was looking forward to it, though.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: