Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Journal Entry: July 7, 2009

The Saturn is dead.

I got home yesterday evening and after complaining to T-- about the sorry state of my life for half an hour (car troubles), I went to the office to work out and she took AB to pick up some Taco Bueno for supper. Both of those things proved satisfactory.

Then AB took a bath and went to bed, and I started up a game of Civ while T-- and I finished off Important Things with Demetri Martin and started over again on Flight of the Conchords. It was a pleasant evening.

This morning I heard from our mechanic, and the Saturn would cost $5,263.18 to repair. Its Blue Book value, even after the repairs would be $750. So, yeah, that car's never coming home again.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. Tell Trish that if she needs anything, she's very welcome to call/email us.