Friday, July 31, 2009

Journal Entry: July 31, 2009

Last night I came home from work and talked with T-- a bit, then watched AB while T-- went to pick up some groceries and dinner. While she was out, I heard from D-- who offered to bring by some Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, and I told him sure! By all means!

So T-- brought home Kung Pao Chicken and Sweet and Sour Chicken from some random Chinese place next to Homeland (read: not P. F. Chang's), which surprised me by being pretty good. And D-- brought me some Hot Barbecue boneless wings. And I ate way too much food. It was excellent.

While I ate, I finished up Triad, which is an expertly crafted novel. I recommend it strongly.

Then I spent most of the rest of the evening playing with AB while we watched Conan and Jimmy Fallon. AB was apparently the life of the party, though, because after she went to bed D-- went home, and not long after that T-- and I were both asleep.

Still, it was a fun night.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Excellent summary. LOL!
See I do comment sometime.