Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Journal Entry: July 28, 2009

Okay, fine, no more fun with footnotes....

Yesterday after work I spent forty minutes on the elliptical and another twenty minutes after that in the Capitol Wasteland. Then D-- came over for dinner, for which T-- made up some cheese dip with taco meat that was phenomenal.

Afterward D-- agreed to watch AB so T-- and I could go fill out our baby registry for an upcoming shower. We went to Babies R Us (but, y'know, with the backward R), scanned in a bunch of stuff we'd like to have for free but wouldn't necessarily pay for, and then came home.

Then AB went to bed, D-- went home, and I went to the office to play another twenty minutes, maybe thirty minutes of Fallout, and three hours later I finally went to bed.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

1 comment:

thegermanygirl said...

But I *liked* the footnotes....