Friday, July 24, 2009

Journal Entry: July 24, 2009

Oh man, I have got to be just about the perfect husband.*

As you already know, I got T-- a brand new* car for her birthday,* but for practical reasons we had to pick it up two weeks early. So, y'know, I wanted her to have something to open on her actual birthday, so my special lady got to wake up this morning to find a package of peanut M&Ms on her nightstand.

Happy birthday, baby! Only the best for you.

Yesterday I spent all day feeling tired -- by which I mean shaky, weak, and semi-transparent. I had hoped I was just hungry and lunch would solve the problem, but it didn't (and I had a pretty hearty lunch). So I came home from work and took a nap. An hour and a half later, I felt a little better.

T-- made me a very special dinner, by request, and then we tried to watch a Better Off Ted and play with AB at the same time. It was fun.

After AB went to bed, T-- and I retired to our room for some reading. She's on Pride and Prejudice and I'm on Triad, as I mentioned yesterday. We spent almost two hours on that, and then went to sleep.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

* not really

No comments: