Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Journal Entry: April 28, 2009

Yesterday, I finished Ghost Targets: Expectation! Let there be fanfare and a parade in the streets. Or whatever.

And then, to be perfectly honest, I finished it again today. There were a couple scenes earlier in the book that became necessary by the end of the book, so I still have to go back and fill those in. But yesterday I finished chapter fifteen and got to write "The End." So that's what matters.

T-- picked up some Mazzio's for dinner, after going grocery shopping, and D-- came over to watch Heroes and Chuck with us. Honestly, that's the whole night. I finished a Hard difficulty Tournament in Demigod using an Assassin character for the first time, so that was fun.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your book! We're very proud of you. And I can't wait to read it : )