Friday, April 3, 2009

Journal Entry: April 3, 2009

Yesterday I got home a little late from work and then spent a little while talking with T-- and AB before working out, so it was nearly 6:30 by the time we started on dinner.

I did put in a 35-minute workout, and I plan on doing 40 tonight. In just a week I've gotten past the point where soreness or tiredness makes it difficult to finish my workout. Now it's just the battle with boredom, because somewhere around 25 minutes I just want to go do something else. I'm going to try to watching some different shows -- something I haven't seen before -- in the hopes that will keep me better distracted.

Anyway, after dinner T-- and I spent much of the evening working on a crafts project. That took us until 10:00, an hour into my writing time, but I'd gotten enough work done over my lunch break that I decided to skip it for the evening, and we watched some TV instead.

It was a pleasant evening, and I'm officially at the halfway point in my book now. That's pretty exciting.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: