Friday, October 31, 2008

Journal Entry: October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!

That's right, I used the apostrophe. Deal!

And, jeez, E-- sure got caught up on her blog, huh? Wow.

Yes, I'm putting off journaling. It's been a rough week. I'm still sick. Managed to have a decent evening last night, despite, by staying home and playing computer games all night. T-- made up some steaks before she took AB trick-or-treating at OC. D-- came over and we played WoW until 10:30. Any other details I could give, you don't want.

I did spend a lot of yesterday getting ready for National Novel Writing Month. I start writing tomorrow, and it's everything I can do to make myself wait until then. Don't expect journal entries next month (aside from the occasional gloat or lamentation over my word count). Like last year, I'm not even going to try to keep up daily posts.

I'm doing a Law and Order-style murder mystery set in a utopian future where ubiquitous databases are replacing human religion. Should be good.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: