Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Journal Entry: October 29, 2008

I guess I failed to post yesterday. No big deal.

Monday night, I came home from work and played some WoW. Then T-- made chicken and pasta for dinner, and we watched Heroes and Chuck (both of which were pretty good).

Before T-- fell asleep Monday night, she was complaining that her stomach hurt. By yesterday morning, she was good and sick. I called work and told them I'd be late coming in, and I took care of AB for the morning. We watched Sesame Street and read books and played with her Legos. I also got some chores taken care of.

Then T-- got up around 11:00 and I headed to work. It was a relatively quiet afternoon, although I finished up a project that had been nagging at me for a while, so that was a plus.

I got home and spent some time vegging on the couch and watching TV while T-- played with AB, then I finally went back to my office and played WoW for most of the evening. I finished getting caught up on Big Bang Theory, and have decided it would be a pretty awesome geek sitcom if they would just lay off the laugh track. Half of the jokes (as you would expect from any real nerd medium) are derisive snickers at best, and the canned explosive laughter messes that up altogether.

Before I fell asleep last night, I was complaining that my stomach hurt. By this morning, I still wasn't anything more definite than woozy. I've felt unpleasant all day, but nothing violent so far. Wish me luck.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: