Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Journal Entry: June 25, 2008

Yesterday, again, T-- watched my niece Sophy as a favor for my sister. She had planned to just take both of the girls back to the gym (since we're already paying a flat monthly fee for childcare anyway), but she decided at the last minute that she had enough patience to watch them herself.

More power to her. I got home from work, and locked myself in the office.

Actually, I'd made plans with D-- to take care of some stuff in AoC, back when I thought she was going to the gym, and she said she figured she could get by without my help. So I spent a couple hours killing werewolves while they played in the kiddie pool out back and then came in and fought over who got to play with the toy telephone.

T-- made up some delicious chicken quesadillas for dinner, and then I retreated back to my office again. I finally came out around 8:15, and played with AB for an hour while we waited for my brother-in-law to show up to pick up Sophy.

Once he got there, we watched an episode of Boston Legal, and then went to bed. I couldn't sleep, though (second night in a row), and ended up sleeping late this morning. That's frustrating.

Oh, I did make a phone call and got some reassuring news concerning my insurance problems, briefly mentioned yesterday. So that's not as stressful, and I might make it through the month. Good news, all around.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: