Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Journal Entry: June 17, 2008

Not a lot to report. Yesterday, I spent the whole day feeling tired (a condition which has persisted throughout today), and by the time I got home from work my back was killing me, so I decided not to go to the gym.

T-- and I ordered dinner from Ole, to see how their take-out service was, and it was quite satisfying. They provided free chips and salsa and queso (which is most of the reason I like to go), and in sufficient quantity that I was satisfied.

We watched an episode of Lost while we ate, and we're into season four now, so it's odd seeing compact the whole storyline really is. Season three made a major plot transition within the space of about three episodes, mid-season.

After that, I went back to the office to play some AoC. D-- helped me out with some quests I couldn't have completed on my own, and that took about twice as long as I really expected, so by the time we finished it was already past my bedtime.

Not much past, though, and I didn't really sleep poorly, but I still felt completely exhausted when my alarm went off this morning. I got up, showered, and half finished getting ready for work before I sank down onto the bed for a minute. Half an hour later, I pulled the covers over me.

I didn't end up getting out of bed until after 10:00, and I still felt tired. I still do. Ugh.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: