Friday, March 20, 2009

Journal Entry: March 20, 2009

Okay, so my math was off yesterday. I didn't get chapter four finished last night, but I'm still on track to finish it in March, if I can do a chapter a day from here on out. And, y'know, even if I don't, then I finish it on April 3rd or 4th instead of March 31. No great tragedy there.

I'm a little ahead of myself with that, though. After work yesterday D-- brought us some BWW for dinner, and we watched a ton of TV. How I Met Your Mother and Rules of Engagement from earlier in the week, and a new Scrubs, as well as last night's 30 Rock and The Office and My Name is Earl. Also found time in there somewhere to run up to Braums for some ice cream, and we were still done by 9:00.

After that I put in some writing time but, as I said above, didn't quite finish chapter four. I'm about half done with it, actually, having completed the scene where the local police chief picks them up at the airport and delivers them to the mysterious De Grey Clinic, but I have yet to write the scene where they explore the clinic and meet the friendly research assistant Meg.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: