Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Journal Entry: July 9, 2008

I didn't get around to making an entry yesterday, but Monday night is pretty easy. After work, I went to the gym from 5:30-6:30, then took AB over to K-- and N--'s, where T-- was meeting with N-- to prepare for a class they're teaching together Wednesday night.

While they finished working on that, I kept AB busy, and then when K-- got home from the gym we opened up the Spore Creature Creator and checked out some cool creatures. Then N-- heated up some delicious frozen pizzas for us for dinner, and by the time we were done AB was fussing so we headed home. Still, it was a fun evening.

At home, we put AB down, watched an episode or two of Boston Legal, and then went to bed early.

Again, I couldn't sleep, and when I did it wasn't a very restful sleep. So I woke up late, was late getting in to work, and had a pretty unproductive day. Then last night D-- came over and we divided the evening between setting up a computer game for AB to play on T--'s laptop, and playing HeroScape. Both were fun. I won half of our games of HeroScape (and beat AB at every single round of Laugh, Learn and Play, because she's a major newb).

Then I went to bed around 11, and had pretty much the same night as Monday, and today's productivity level is looking about the same as yesterday's, too. Ugh.

Other than that, it's just things and stuff.

No comments: