Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry

Today was a good day.

You already saw my pictures, probably. I'm glad I finally got that done. I've found a few more, mostly older pictures (closer to high school age), so people checking out my Facebook profile can remember who I was. I'll get those up in a couple days.

But, yeah, work went well. I was busy every minute of the day, today, but about 4 minutes before I was scheduled to go home, I finished up my major project. I sent off the email and turned it over to the engineer. He'll have to review it, and my editor will have to review it (did I explain this already?). Anyway, it won't be done by the end of the day tomorrow, but I think the people interested will be pretty impressed with what we managed to do nonetheless.

But, yeah, I got a ton accomplished at work, and I know for a fact that it's quality work. That's a good feeling. Especially knowing I managed that even under a major rush. So, woohoo for me.

Then I got home and played with my baby some, talked with T-- some, and then I suggested a new recipe for a leftovers dinner -- meatball grilled cheese -- and it turned out so good. And after that, I beat Overlord. And after that, even though it was already time for bed, I somehow convinced myself to go for a walk anyway. D-- came over to walk with me, and I just got in. I've been pressing it a little harder lately, so my legs are a little sore, but it's the good kind.

That's all for today. Hope you're well. Keep in touch.

No comments: